LA City mailing list archives
We are in queue up to 5000 hou [...]by
We are in queue up to 5000 housed and triaged (treated) per mile is goal.
Stay in touch.
On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 4:33 PM Michael Rendler <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
See item 4 below. Interns reporting through 311 illegal Alley Dumping Watts. See attached GRASS GIS flow diagram reviewed with HACLA Thursday, VCAP Presentation Watts Consortium. Ground Truething using Student Interns.
Green alley mapping masterplan GRASS 1Department of Sanitation.
Seems Council member is on same page
Get Outlook for Android
From: Lynn Crandall <email@example.com>
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2020, 10:30 PM
To: Michael Rendler
Cc: Robert Donin
Subject: Fwd: Excerpts from Councilmember Joe Buscaino, 15th CD
Please see message from USC IGM Art Gallery Public Policy Committee Chair. Let me know if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions for next steps.
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: robert donin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 2:39 PM
Subject: Excerpts from Councilmember Joe Buscaino, 15th CD
To: Lynn Crandall <email@example.com>
Please sentd to Michael Rendler.
1. Team Buscaino participated in the United Way of Greater Los Angeles' Read Across America Day in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday. Over 3,000 Wilmington area students had the opportunity to learn about the importance of reading in a fun and meaningful way, and go home with the book that they were read in the classroom to share with their families at home.
2. Mudtown Farms is making amazing progress in Watts! The Watts Labor Community Action Committee (WLCAC) is leading the project which will be an agriculture park with open space for community gardens, orchards, exercise pathways, reading gardens, and more. The park will also include a community center for teaching, training, and events.
4. Councilmember Buscaino's City Hall interns, Michael and Quincy, completed a field day in Watts which included submitting 20+ MyLA311 service requests for illegal dumping. The interns are participating in a project to drive all the alleys in Watts as a part of a mapping effort to better catalog and track alley related issues.
6. Heal to Grow: Sharing Survivor Stories at The Garden Church in Downtown San Pedro. This public awareness event about domestic violence was put on by Rudy Caseres, community activist and motivational speaker, Rainbow Services and Trauma Informed LA.
7. Team Buscaino joined students at Dodson Middle School for International Women's Day.
9. Team Buscaino participated in Supervisor Hahn's tour and luncheon at the new LA County homeless temporary emergency housing at 8th and Beacon in San Pedro.
Respectfully suggested and submitted.
member, advisory council
chairman, public policy committee
USC IGM Art Gallery
Director, USC Institute for Genetic Medicine Art Gallery
Keck School of Medicine University of Southern California
Institute for Genetic Medicine Art Gallery, CSC Bldg
2250 Alcazar Street, 2nd Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90033-9075
Deborah Deets, FASLA
Landscape Architect QSP/QSD
Watershed Protection Division
1149 South Broadway, 10th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90015